Drafter / Designer
Andrew Chary Architect PLLC is seeking a drafter / designer to support our team in BIM modeling residential and institutional architecture.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and prepared to ask questions.
- Proficiency with BIM software, ArchiCAD fluency preferred
- Designer 1 - Minimum 2-4 years experience working in the field of residential and/or institutional architecture
- Designer 2 - Minimum 4-6 years experience working in the field of residential and/or institutional architecture
- Ability to multitask and learn new material quickly
- Communicative with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Team player with patience to teach others and willingness to learn
- Bachelors of Architecture and/or Interior Design
- Developing knowledge of building science
- In-person/on-site preferred at our Tupper Lake office (work-from-home flexibility available)
- Commensurate with experience + benefits package including paid time off and 70% employer contribution to health insurance
If interested, please send resume and 3 work samples to: email@example.com